Thursday, October 8, 2009

confusion

these days as i am going near to completion of my graduation in mechanical engineering i have lots of thoughts in my mind. what will be my future?
Which career i should choose?Either a mba or mtech or job or ias. All my friends have their mind clear what they have to do in their life.they all started preparing for it. According to me if you have a clear vision and work hard then nothing is impossible. but i am unable to choose anything among them.
Maximum time of my day had spent with these thoughts. When i talk to a mba aspirant then my heart says you should go for mba but as i met ias aspirant or mtech aspirant then my heart try to follow them. but i still don't know what is in my heart . Should i try to have a job in a company? That will not be difficult but i don't have interest in it. Everybody says choose that career in which you have interest .

MY INTEREST

when i was a small child studying in eigth class i suddenly create interest in NDA. I want to serve my country . My mind was fully dedicated to my aim. I cleared NDA in my first attempt. I prepared for SSB instead of preparing for XII CBSE board. I even did not give preboards that's the passion i had for NDA. All my friends prepare for IIT's but i never thought of it. That time my mind was set . I was dead sure about it.I had full confidence in myself that i will be succesful. but i was conferenced out. I again gave the NDA exam .I passed the exam but again fail in interview. I never left the hopes. i was fully confident and have faith in myself. I tried for technical entry but it was the dispointment which i got . these three consequent failure totally damage my life

Due to these experiences i am still unable to create interest in any thing. Now a days i have interest in serving the poor people. When ever i saw them there is some kind of electricity get generated in my body. I want to help them but don't have an idea either by doing mba or by doing mtech i will be able to help them.

What is my destiny ? I am in search of it.

1 comment:

  1. buddy,

    not sure what you are doing now, but do not loose hope for joining defense services. Now you are going to be an engineer, you have more opportunities. Try hard.. hit hard.. make as many attempts till the last chance. You will make it. May be few your back as a person you were not ready to be there, but in all this time, things might have changed, and I am sure you ll be able to present your OLQs in much better way.. trust yourself, you have it in you!

    ReplyDelete