Sunday, May 15, 2011

LAST SEM INTERNAL MARKS

Finally marks of the last sem internal were published and i was shocked after seeing my major project marks. I got only 26 out of 40. I was not happy but when i check marks of other students then i came to know that they gave 25,26 to maximum number of students. I really do not like this. Why they have the authority to judge as when they are unable to help us? They did not help us in selecting the project. Neither they provide any other information. Only people who have interest in teaching should take teaching as their profession.

   Now my last sem marks are
QCQA =19(25)   ROBOTICS =13(25)   AMM =14(25)   POWERPLANT =20(25)

 LABS

QCQA =29(40)  AMM = 29(40)  ROBOTICS =31(40)

MAJOR PROJECT = 26(40)


MAIT really sucks when they have to give marks.



2 comments:

  1. dear , i was working IDP project ...
    and i complet my intership ....!!! now on this days wann a make a report
    and i can't understand the format of report of intership ...!!! if u have idea or have ur sample report format then please send me on my e-mail id:
    rancho.271gmail.com

    ReplyDelete